Engineered Bucket Elevators
A Link-Belt® designed bucket elevator is your assurance of quality and dependability, and the standard Type 1 and Type 7 SMH bucket elevators have many outstanding features:
- Standardization of designs that are dependable and versatile.
- Continuous or centrifugal type discharge.
- Rigid, strong, jig-built casings in perfect alignment and weather-tight.
- Two-piece hood permitting access to head section interior without disturbing machinery. Spring clamps facilitate removal and replacement.
- Inspection hatch that can be easily lifted to view terminal machinery.
- Optional shaft mounted speed reducer drive- compact and easy to install.
- Large, latch-type doors located on front, back and sides of boot section to facilitate inspection, service, and cleanout.
- The head shaft is mounted in antifriction ball or roller bearing pillow blocks.
- Superior components: chains, sprockets, pulleys, belts, buckets, bearings, takeups, and drives.
Typical bulk handling applications include:
- Delivery of dry citrus pellets to railroad hopper cars.
- Elevating soda ash, fertilizer, or limestone to silo storage.
- Depositing food products into weigh hoppers.
- Lifting coal from track hoppers to storage silos.
- Elevate aggregate materials for ready-mix concrete plants.
Link-Belt® bucket elevators handle many different types of materials including:
- Metallic and non-metallic ores
- Rock products
- Food products
- Chemical processing products
- Agricultural lime
- Soda ash
- Pulp and paper products
- Wood chips